Senior PHP Developer (Reference ID: SPHP20211018)
We are looking to fill a senior PHP full stack developer position remotely for our Chennai office. You will join a growing team of developers working on projects for our US based clients.
EXPERIENCE: 7+ years of experience
BASIC/MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Clear understanding of OOP, OO Design Principles, OO Design Patterns, Class Diagrams.
- Solid knowledge of PHP programming language.
- Strong database and SQL queries design experience in MySQL.
- Experience with Smarty templates.
- Knowledge of common security vulnerabilities in PHP applications and their fixes.
- Possess a good understanding of building and using RESTful API.
- Can independently analyze tasks and research and suggest solutions.
- Must be good at self-testing one’s own work, to provide bug free deliveries.
- Must be a good communicator and be well-organized.
- Must be a good team player and an independent thinker.
- Must be interested in learning new technologies and be a quick learner.
- Any UG/PG degree.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix platform.
- Strong design, development, and integration experience in highly efficient web applications.
- Over 7 years of proven software development experience with:
- Writing readable and well-designed object-oriented code in PHP7 / PHP8.
- Following the coding conventions, guidelines, and best practices.
- Expertise with Apache/PHP configuration and caching technologies.
- Possess strong ability for refactoring code.
- Creating normalized and well-indexed database tables.
- Possess understanding of RDBMS.
- Experience with PDO.
- Experience in Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc
- Experience with Restful API’s.
- Developed WordPress themes in the past.
- Development experience in SCORM, LTI and xAPI.
- Experience in any PHP framework. Knowing Symfony is a plus.
- Knowledge of ES6, Flexbox and CSS-Grid is a plus.
- Well-versed with GIT and Jenkins.
- Good at troubleshooting production issues.
- Bash shell scripting.
Web Technologies: AJAX, JSON, Web Services (RESTful, SOAP), AWS API, Bootstrap 3+, SCORM, LTI
Tools: GIT, Composer, NetBeans, Jenkins
Please send your resume to
email@example.com with the reference ID SPHP20211018 in the subject or
upload your resume here.